Warm-up: 1:00 PM
Meet starts at 2:00 PM
Sanctioned by PNA for USMS Inc. #364-S005
LOCATION: Juanita Aquatic Center, @ Juanita HS, 10601 NE 132nd St. Kirkland, WA 98034
FACILITY: 25 yard pool, 6 lanes, separate warm-up area. Temp 82°F The length of the competition course is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 107.2.1, but as a bulkhead course, is subject to length confirmation. Eligibility of times for USMS Top 10 and Records will be contingent on verification of bulkhead placement.
MEET DIRECTOR: Brock Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-939-4257
MEET REFEREE: Teri White email@example.com 253-370-8261
CONCESSIONS: Available on deck.
RULES: Current USMS rules will govern the meet.
- Short pentathlon events include 50 fly, 50 back, 50 breast, 50 free & 100 IM (marked * below).
- Medium Pentathlon events include 100’s of each stroke & 200 IM (marked ** below).
- Long Pentathlon events include 200’s of each stroke & 400 IM (marked *** below).
- Individual Event DQs:
- DQs in individual events will normally not disqualify a swimmer from the pentathlon.
- An additional 10 seconds will be added to the swimmer’s time for each 50 yards of the race and that time will be used in the pentathlon portion of the meet.
- The meet referee may suspend this at his/her discretion if it is believed the swimmer did not attempt the proper stroke
- • A time penalty of 10 seconds per 50y of race length will be added to the finish time for any race in which a swimmer is DQed.
- The time from a race in which the swimmer was DQed will still be recorded as a DQ in official meet results
- Swimmers do not have to participate in the pentathlon to compete in the meet.
- Swimmers may register for a maximum of any 5 events, but must register for corresponding events to participate in the pentathlon.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all USMS and FINA 2014 registered swimmers, 18 and above as of March 29, 2014. Bring a copy of your Masters registration card if you are not a USMS member.
ENTRIES: Swimmers may enter up to 5 individual events. Entries must be postmarked by Friday March 21st, or completed online by 11:59 PM (Pacific) Wednesday, March 26th. Click here to register online and for additional information.
1 200 Fly***
2 100 Fly**
3 50 Fly*
4 200 Back***
5 100 Back**
6 50 Back*
–10 Minute Break–
7 200 Breast***
8 100 Breast**
9 50 Breast*
10 200 Free***
11 100 Free**
12 50 Free*
–10 Minute Break–
13 400 IM***
14 200 IM**
15 100 IM*